Margaret Ellen Bridal
By the Numbers
About the Business
About the Owner
1. I met Taylor Swift when I was 16 years old. Today, I am still just in love with her and her music as I was then.
2. Growing up, I wanted to study fashion design and design wedding gowns. (Thanks to the Parent Trap)
3. Disney World is my happy place. I get the love for it from my dad!
4. I am the baby of four kids, with quite a bit of age difference between me and them.
5. I have had my 30 minutes of fame by being on a TV show called “How Close Can I Beach?” that was featured on HGTV.
Real 30a Weddings
This beautiful Carillon Beach Wedding Day was a dream for Alex and Patrick. Alex had dreamed of a beach wedding since she was little, and chose 30A as her destination to best suit her family travels. Their simple ceremony set up by Renee with A Wedding Collection was classic, modern and beautiful. Read more about...
Chris and Jessica had a gorgeous day at Carillon Beach to tie the knot. This Spring wedding took place on the beach with a reception to follow at the Carillon Beach Meeting House. We love what Renee with Ceremony Design Company did with florals and decor, alongside an amazing team of 30a-List vendors. We asked...
Anyone who adores glitter and gold will love this wedding – Henry and Samantha had a stunning affair on the lawn of Carillon and a ceremony inside the Meeting House. The perfect mix of greenery and beach, this Carillon Beach 30A wedding encompasses all aspects of our coast. We reached out to Samantha and Henry...
Carillon Beach Meeting House Wedding This Carillon Beach Meeting House Wedding was one for the books. Lindsey and Sloan had a stunning day and this team of 30a-list wedding vendors brought it together flawlessly. Read on to learn more about this gorgeous couple and why they chose 30a/Carillon Beach for their wedding. How did Sloan...