Peach and Pearl Events
By the Numbers
About the Business
About the Owner
Five Things Most People Do Not Know About Me:
1. I love to scuba dive with my hubby!
2. We went through years of fertility assistance
3. I’m determined to have a studio loft in Atlanta to go back to and visit the city
4. I grew up going on mission trips and have always loved serving others
5. Growing up, I was seriously creeped out about everything! (i.e. Pee Wee Herman, Zoobilee Zoo, dancing elephants in Dumbo, anything anthropomorphism)
Real 30a Weddings
Chris and Jessica had a gorgeous day at Carillon Beach to tie the knot. This Spring wedding took place on the beach with a reception to follow at the Carillon Beach Meeting House. We love what Renee with Ceremony Design Company did with florals and decor, alongside an amazing team of 30a-List vendors. We asked...
Every girl dreams of the moment her prince charming gets down on one knee and asks her for forever, and this love story is no different. Brett worked with Peach and Pearl Events to plan the perfect 30a surprise proposal for his sweet bride Kaley. They started their evening at the Pearl in Rosemary Beach,...
A wedding on St. Patricks Day? Heck yes! Shannon + Conner’s day gives us all the Irish feels, and Rae Leytham Photography captures it perfectly. They were married at the Pointe on 30A, one of our area’s newest venues. Check out their story, straight from Shannon: How did you two meet? We met playing basketball....
Seaside Chapel Ruskin Place Wedding Bethany and Jack had a beautiful ceremony at the Seaside Chapel, followed by a reception outdoors at Ruskin Place lawn. 30A-Lister Avis Glenister with Peach and Pearl Events was the magic behind pulling everything together. We asked them why they chose 30A for their wedding, and here’s their story: How...