Peach and Pearl Events
By the Numbers
About the Business
About the Owner
Five Things Most People Do Not Know About Me:
1. I love to scuba dive with my hubby!
2. We went through years of fertility assistance
3. I’m determined to have a studio loft in Atlanta to go back to and visit the city
4. I grew up going on mission trips and have always loved serving others
5. Growing up, I was seriously creeped out about everything! (i.e. Pee Wee Herman, Zoobilee Zoo, dancing elephants in Dumbo, anything anthropomorphism)
Real 30a Weddings
We loved Jonathan and Lauren’s 10 year love story that was celebrated in this gorgeous Carillon Beach outdoor wedding. With family ties to the area and a Meeting House proposal, Carillon Beach was an easy choice for these two love birds. Read to find out how they met and how Jonathan proposed. How did you...
When life throws you a curve ball… Jeremy & Kalah were set to be married at the Carillon Meeting House in Carillon Beach on October 14, 2018 – Just 4 days after Hurricane Michael hit our Florida Emerald Coast. With the impending storm and the damage it caused, the wedding was moved further west to...
Chris and Jessica had a gorgeous day at Carillon Beach to tie the knot. This Spring wedding took place on the beach with a reception to follow at the Carillon Beach Meeting House. We love what Renee with Ceremony Design Company did with florals and decor, alongside an amazing team of 30a-List vendors. We asked...
Every girl dreams of the moment her prince charming gets down on one knee and asks her for forever, and this love story is no different. Brett worked with Peach and Pearl Events to plan the perfect 30a surprise proposal for his sweet bride Kaley. They started their evening at the Pearl in Rosemary Beach,...