Without our local vendors being amazing, we wouldn’t be able to do what we do. We are SO lucky to have some of the best catering companies around that not only have delicious food, they also go over the top on the presentation, truly giving your guests a memorable experience. This week we sat down with Kelsey from KBC Catering to get to know her and her business a little better.
Tell me about your business! What do you do?
– KBC is a eatery open for lunch, brunch and supper as well as a bakery and full service catering business for weddings and events.
How can you tell your service/product is a perfect fit for your clients?
– We really try hard to work with clients to make their vision a reality. We love trying new things and pushing the envelope.
What inspired you to begin your business?
– I got to a point pretty early on in my career where I just really wanted to be creating things myself. I didn’t want to work for other people anymore and wanted to come back to my town to teach & work with people.
What’s one of your products/services you’re most proud of, and why?
– I’m really proud of the restaurant and catering both. We’ve had a lot of change and growth in the 6 years we’ve been open and I’m proud that we’ve made it this far already.
What are some other interests, loves and passions of yours?
– I’m a mom & love spending time with my 1 year old. I also love plants and gardening- I could spend an entire day with my hands in the dirt. I also love to travel and learn about the cuisines of other cultures.
Choose a list of words to describe your style that might resonate with your ideal bride:
– refined, organic, natural.